We will drive all the northern coast on a highway with beautiful views of the sea until we reach the city of Santa Cruz de Cabrália (25 km from Porto Seguro), where we will embark on a schooner. We will do a nautical tour at the João de Tiba River, moving toward to the Sun Island, also known as the "Candy Island", which offers to visitors the famous "mud bath". We will also visit the Coroa Alta Marine Park for swimming and then go to lunch at a traditional local restaurant. After this stop we will return to the pier in Cabrália
- Get to know the Northern Coast of Porto Seguro
- Boat trip on the João de Tiba
- Meet the Sun Island
- Enjoy the "Mud Bath"
- Visit the Coroa Alta Marine Park
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Porto Seguro
- Professional Tour Guide
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- This activity can be rescheduled for a next day or canceled, according to the weather conditions and availability of the tour.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Repellents, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes