Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using ("the Site") operated by Gray Line Brazil. This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at .
Gray Line Brazil grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Most tours and services offered on are fully refundable when cancelled up to 24 hours prior to departure under Gray Line’s Easy Cancellation Policy. Easy Cancellation is noted on all applicable services with a duration of one day or less. Specific cancellation and refund policies are noted on all other services in the description details.
NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Gray Line Brazil nor its affiliated entities warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the Sites. Your use of the Sites is at your own risk. Although Gray Line Brazil attempts to provide accurate information, the Sites are intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. Although we strive to keep the Sites up to date, they may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Gray Line Brazil assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Site, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy against Gray Line Brazil for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Sites shall be to discontinue accessing the Site or using the information, features, material or services obtained. The user and Gray Line Brazil agree that Gray Line shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Site or such information, features, material or services.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you hereby waive, disclaim and release gray line brazil, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from all claims of any kind (specifically including any and all claims for actual, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, attorneys' fees and costs, or claims for interest, even if gray line is advised of the possibility of such damages), related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly, your access to (or inability to access) the site or the use of any information, features, material or services contained therein. without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
Gray line's total liability under this agreement shall be strictly limited to the minimum amount allowed by applicable law, and under no circumstances shall gray line brazil's total liability exceed five reais (R$ 5.00). this limitation is gray line's cumulative total liability for any and all liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this agreement, the sites, or any information or materials accessible on or from the site.
Gray Line Brazil, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
Gray Line requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the Sites:
(1) You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws;
(2) You will only provide truthful and accurate information;
(3) You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Site in any manner;
(4) You will not interfere with others' use of the Site, including by interrupting other users' sessions, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' use of the Site;
(5) You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights;
(6) You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the Site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
(7) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Gray Line; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
(8) You will not post any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Site we provide, users' ability to enjoy the Site, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Site;
(9) You will not use any information on the Site for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by Gray Line Brazil;
(10) You will not search, mine or link any data or information to or through the Sites without Gray Line Brazil's express consent and authorization; and
(11) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Site.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Sites without giving you any notice.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
You may choose or be given a password to use in connection with some of the pages on the Sites. You will never give your password to anyone, and it is your sole responsibility to maintain and keep all user names and passwords confidential. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under the account. You shall notify Gray Line immediately of any unauthorized use of any account or any other breach of security. Gray Line cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements. You shall be solely responsible for all use of your account and password and all consequential, indirect, exemplary, special or incidental damages resulting therefrom.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Gray Line Brazil.
The information on the Sites, including without limitation all design, text, images, photographs, press releases, and other information, are protected under United States and international copyright laws and are owned by Gray Line and/or used under license from the copyright owner. The information may not, except under valid written license, be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Gray Line Brazil's prior written consent, except to the extent that such use is authorized under the United States and other relevant international copyright laws. Gray Line's trademarks, logos, images, and service marks used on the Sites are the property of Gray Line Brazil and may not be used without the prior written consent of Gray Line Brazil and without proper acknowledgment. All other trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective owners.
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of RJ, Brazil, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.
Gray Line may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time, and all users will be bound by such revisions. Revisions will be posted on this "Terms & Conditions" page and users are responsible to review the page from time to time to ensure compliance.
Last Updated: Jan 26, 2018
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.